Defending the virtues of liberty, free markets, and civilization... plus some commentary on the passing scene.

Freedom's Fidelity

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Excuses, Excuses, ...and Man of the Year

Job change, wedding plans, holidays, pick an excuse. Actually I think it is more lack of motivation. I don't know how some of these guys blog quality stuff every single day and still hold a paying job and a social life. Ok, maybe they don't have a social life, but still....

For all of the above mentioned reasons I'll probably not blog for a while, but it's unlikely I'll ever shut this blog down completely... not like it costs much to keep it up, and I'm sure I will come back to it sooner or later, but probably later.

In the meantime, here is my early pick for man of the year. I ride the subway in Chicago everyday, and ever since this amazing story I try and do the calculations in my head, would I fit underneath the tracks? Would I even stick around to find out?!? Probably not.

This is a true hero, and it is surely not a coincidence that he is a former Navy man.

Site 



                                                                                                                                                                             Meter Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
 
 
Pauls234@sbcglobal.net